• Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

• State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

Fine Arts

State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

• The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

• Renwicks Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

Renwick’s Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

• Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

• Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

• The Kansas Speedway

The Kansas Speedway

5 Spring Break Destinations Within 5 Hours of Wichita

• Six Flags

• Gene Leahy Mall

• Gateway Arch

• Six Flags

• Science CIty

• BentonVille Town Square

Branson Missouri

You will find endlessly fun things to do in Branson. Branson is one of the most entertaining towns in the U.S. Silver dollar City is a must visit amusement park in Branson Missouri. They have endless fun for all ages.

Another fun thing to do is, Branson Mountain Adventure Park. The Runaway Branson Mountain Coaster is one of the first of its kind thrill rides located in the Ozarks. Riders are seated in individual carts that are pulled to the top using a chain similar to traditional roller coasters. At the top of the mountain you are released to travel down the hill winding in and out curves and bends at exhilarating speeds. They also have the Flyaway Quad Zip lines, which are the newest attraction at Branson Mountain Adventure Park. Guests will experience the excitement of soaring high across the Ozark Mountains with an amazing view unlike anywhere else in the whole Branson area!

Omaha, Nebraska

Omaha has lots of fun activities for kids of all ages. Gene Leahy Mall at the Riverfront is great for the whole family. Reopened in 2022 after renovations the mall offers more than just regular malls, like giant porch swings, hammocks, fire pits, a sculpture garden, a performance pavilion, green space, a cascade fountain and a boat pond. During the renovation, historic features like a pair of iconic giant slides, but the city amped up the fun with the addition of an innovative new playground. Kids can climb up arches and a boulder wall, they can weave through a rope forest and roll down green turf.

St. Louis, Missouri

Get an amazing view from the top of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. Take a ride up the monument in a five person, futuristic pod. It takes just four minutes to ascend and at the top you can look out the windows to see downtown St. Louis, the old courthouse, and beyond to the west of the Mississippi River. 

Six Flags – St. Louis is an amazing way to spend your day! Six Flags has attractions that apply to all ages from kiddie rides to soaring high roller coasters, they have it all! There are lots of accommodations within minutes of the park for minimal travel time. You will not regret going to Six Flags St. Louis!

Kansas City

Kansas City’s Science City has so many fun activities for hours of fun. Science City is more catered towards young minds but they have so many fun hands on science experiments. Kids can climb, race, slide, explore water, touch, and play with so many different things! Get up close and observe the beloved animals that live at Science City!

Want something for all ages, check out Worlds of Fun Ks City! Worlds of Fun is a thrilling way  to spend your day in Kansas City! As Worlds of Fun likes to put it “A trip to Worlds of Fun is a trip around the world where you experience world-record attractions, world-famous food, world-class events, and world-changing fun!” It spans 325 acres with uniquely themed areas for kids and adults of all ages! A record breaking water park, Oceans of Fun, and a resort for amazing getaways, Worlds of Fun Village!

BentonVille Arkansas

Looking for something fun to do with your family, check out BentonVille Town Square! Town square is surrounded by some of the best restaurants, cafes and boutiques in the area. Town Square is a great way to spend your first day in BentonVille!

Skylight cinema is a futuristic movie, entertainment, and dining destination. Located in BentonVille the theater shows first-run movies from well-known and also more independent studios. Skylight cinema has many different food options including, The Cutting Room, Queso Dias, Brick Oven BentonVille, along with their very own Skylight Bar. These three different varieties of food allow you to choose exactly what you are craving!

Renwick Review would love to see your spring break travels! Make sure to tag us on all of your spring break fun!