• Greener Pastures: Transforming Landscapes with Graf Lawn Care

Greener Pastures: Transforming Landscapes with Graf Lawn Care

• Hutchinson Invitational Recap

Hutchinson Invitational Recap

• Revolutionizing Metal Fabrication: The Power And Precision of CNC Plasma Cutting Machines

Revolutionizing Metal Fabrication: The Power And Precision of CNC Plasma Cutting Machines

• Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

• State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

Fine Arts

State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

• The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

• Renwicks Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

Renwick’s Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

• Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

• Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

• The Kansas Speedway

The Kansas Speedway

The Incredible Impact of Mrs. Hein

Meet Crystal Hein, a kindergarten teacher from St. Marks Elementary who goes above and beyond to make learning fun and engaging. With years of experience and a passion for education, Mrs. Hein is truly a standout in the world of early childhood education. I got the chance to ask her some questions this week about teaching and what she does to make it the best experience for her students. Here were some of the questions and her responses:

I asked what inspired her to become a teacher? Hein replied with,” My mom was a preschool teacher and I was convinced I would never be a teacher. Then I spent a semester volunteering in a kindergarten classroom my senior year of high school. I told a little boy named Brandon how to write his own name. Seeing him write his own name for the first time made everything click for me. I knew teaching was my calling.” Fast forward to now, she is teaching and preparing young kids for the next level up everyday.

How does she create a positive environment in the classroom? Hein said, “Kindergarten makes it easy to create a positive environment. We stay curious, we laugh at ourselves, we are okay with mistakes and we remember that we’re all still learning – kids and adults.” Hein instills in her students a love of learning, a sense of confidence, and a belief in their own potential. She makes sure everyone is happy and ready to learn.

How does she incorporate fun and creativity into her lessons? Hein replied with, “Kindergartners by nature are the ultimate hype man. Everything is new and fun to them. Seasonal or themed activities are always engaging at this age.” She uses her colleagues and teachers she follows on social media for inspiration. Her favorite thing about teaching will always be her students. She says childhood is precious and she is glad she gets to be a part of theirs.

In conclusion, Crystal Hein is not just a kindergarten teacher – she is a mentor, a role model, and a source of inspiration for her students. Her dedication to education, passion for teaching, and genuine love for her job shine through in everything she does. If you are lucky enough to have Mrs. Hein as your child’s kindergarten teacher, rest assured that they are in good hands. With her leading the way, the future is bright for all her students.