• Greener Pastures: Transforming Landscapes with Graf Lawn Care

Greener Pastures: Transforming Landscapes with Graf Lawn Care

• Hutchinson Invitational Recap

Hutchinson Invitational Recap

• Revolutionizing Metal Fabrication: The Power And Precision of CNC Plasma Cutting Machines

Revolutionizing Metal Fabrication: The Power And Precision of CNC Plasma Cutting Machines

• Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

• State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

Fine Arts

State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

• The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

• Renwicks Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

Renwick’s Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

• Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

• Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

• The Kansas Speedway

The Kansas Speedway

Scottie Scheffler Secures Green Glory: A Triumph at The Masters

Scottie Scheffler made history at the 2024 Masters Golf Tournament on April 11-14, which led him to receive his first major championship victory at Augusta National Golf Club. Scottie not only reclaimed the green jacket, but also received $3.6 million. Scheffler played 72 holes and finished with a total score of -11. In an interview after the tournament Scheffler got asked what he had been thinking about before the tournament had started. Scheffler responded with “I try not to think about the past or the future too much, I love trying to live in the present. I’ve had a really good start to the year, and I hope that I can continue on this path that I’m on.” On the final day of the Masters Golf Tournament, Scottie proved that he can win any tournament he competes in, and that he has the complete mindset of doing it.

Scheffler’s journey to Master glory was identified by consistency and strength. With Sunday’s victory, Scheffler is the fourth-youngest golfer to win multiple green jackets, behind Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods and Seve Ballesteros. Scheffler’s first 4 holes had resulted in 3 pars and one birdie on hole 2 of the Masters Golf Tournament. After Scheffler’s last 5 holes in his first nine he finished with 4 pars, and one birdie, and ended with a total score of 34 which brought him to being -2 in the first nine holes of the tournament. Scheffler’s back nine consisted of 5 pars, and 4 birdie’s. On day 1 of the Masters Golf Tournament, Scheffler ended with a final score of 66, and he was -6. After day one of the tournament Scheffler had been in second place going into Friday, April 12.

On day 2 of the Masters Golf Tournament, Scheffler ended with a final score of 72, which was an even par. Scheffler’s first 4 holes on day 2 consisted of 3 pars and one birdie. The last 5 holes in his first nine he had 2 pars, 2 bogeys, and one birdie, which had put him at an even par score of 36.  The back nine for Scheffler on day 2 led to his final score of 72, with 7 pars, one birdie, and one bogey. After day 2 of the golf tournament, Scheffler was tied for first.

On day 3 of the Masters Golf Tournament, Scheffler ended with a final score of 71, and was -1. On Schefflers first nine holes he scored a 35. The first 5 holes he had 2 pars, 2 birdies, and one bogey. Scheffler’s last 4 holes he got 4 pars. On Scheffler’s back nine he finished with a score of 71 and got 3 pars, one eagle, one double bogey, 2 bogey’s, and 2 birdie’s. On day 3 of the Masters Golf Tournament Scheffler was tied with Max Homa for first.

On the Final day of the Masters Golf Tournament, Scheffler ended with a final score of 68, which led him to win the Masters Golf Tournament for the second time in three years. Scheffler scored a 35 on hi first nine holes as he got 4 pars, 3 birdie’s, and 2 bogey’s. After Scheffler’s front nine he was at -1. Scheffler had an incredible back nine holes, scoring a 68 with 4 pars, 4 birdies, and one bogey. This had him at -4 on the back nine holes to finish his round. Scheffler had at overall score of 277 and -11. Scheffler finished in first place in the tournament. Scottie Schffler’s victory at the Masters is a demonstration of skill, resilience, hard work, talent, and the determination on golf’s sporting history.