• Wasabi: A Flavorful Journey Through Japanese Cuisine!

Wasabi: A Flavorful Journey Through Japanese Cuisine!

• Not Just a Local Restaurant, Its a Place to Make Memories

Not Just a Local Restaurant, It’s a Place to Make Memories

• Addi Raus Real Estate Internship Experience

Addi Rau’s Real Estate Internship Experience

• Behind the Scenes of Into the Woods

Fine Arts

Behind the Scenes of “Into the Woods”

• Andale Sports Featuring Stanhope

Andale Sports Featuring Stanhope

• Renwick Student, Noah Reichenberger Beats Cancer

Renwick Student, Noah Reichenberger Beats Cancer

• Beyond the Books: The Colwich Library

Beyond the Books: The Colwich Library

• Kamplings Head Turning Dunk

Kampling’s Head Turning Dunk

• Principal Perspective

Principal Perspective

• Why Should We Sleep?

Why Should We Sleep?

Slow Start Turned into a Blazing Season

Andale Middle School Girls Basketball

The Andale Middle School girls basketball teams have kicked off with a slam this season. The 8th grade girls record is 6 wins and 2 tough losses.The 7th grade girls also have a winning record of 6-2. So we decided to ask one of the coaches and a few players, some questions. 

We also interviewed the 7th grade girls basketball coach, Kristie Winter. Coach Kristie is in the middle of her second year coaching middle school basketball. Her team’s motto for the year is, ” Never give up”, and the girls have definitely showed that type of mentality this season. Coach Kristie’s goal for this season is to get 2nd in the league and then go on to win the championship. The 7th graders leading scorers are Chloe Eck and Kinley Spexarth and their starting guards include Braelyn King, Jasney Zimmerman, and Sienna Winter.

One of the players we had a chance to interview, Ali Winter, said that one of her favorite parts of basketball is the bus rides. Winter also said that she has been playing for 8 years, and her goal is “to obviously win the championship”. We also had the chance to interview another player Rylee Winter. Winter is one of the starting guards on the 8th grade girls basketball team. She said that her favorite part about basketball is, “Playing with my team”. One of Winter’s goals for the season is to make it to the championship.

The 8th grade girls basketball team started off their season 2-2 but have won the past 4 games improving their record to 6-2. The 7th grade girls also started their season 2-2 and have won 4 games in a row just like the 8th graders. We hope both the 7th and 8th graders both finish off their amazing seasons with a win. If you don’t have a chance to watch the girls in the regular season, come watch them in the tournament starting January 11th through January 15th.