• Greener Pastures: Transforming Landscapes with Graf Lawn Care

Greener Pastures: Transforming Landscapes with Graf Lawn Care

• Hutchinson Invitational Recap

Hutchinson Invitational Recap

• Revolutionizing Metal Fabrication: The Power And Precision of CNC Plasma Cutting Machines

Revolutionizing Metal Fabrication: The Power And Precision of CNC Plasma Cutting Machines

• Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

• State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

Fine Arts

State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

• The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

• Renwicks Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

Renwick’s Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

• Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

• Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

• The Kansas Speedway

The Kansas Speedway

AHS Track Preview

Get ready to witness the AHS Track Team in action once again this season. They are determined to defend their title as state champions and go back to back. Their dedication, hard-work, and commitment set them far apart from other teams. From track to field events, the team is a powerhouse of talent, determination, and teamwork. Let’s see how this season will go.

After the departure of key seniors, the team is having to fill their absences and have others step up and make their mark. After the Indians first track meet on March 28, things are looking bright for the Indians this season. As the season goes on they are preparing

to face harder competition and make their way to the top. They are working on improving more everyday. Despite the setbacks, the team is determined to maintain their competitive edge and continue the winning tradition of Andale High School.

On the girls side there are multiple returning state qualifiers from last year that will help lead them to victory. Those returners include Grace Rowland, Rylee Meyer, Ava Stevens, JoJo Cutler, Taya Orth, Kate Eck, Whitney Schwartz, Arwyn Hennessy, and Betsy Reichenberger. While losing many seniors from the previous years, most teams would need a whole rebuild, but for the girls this is nothing. The regional line up this year is looking like it will be a battle. The girls will have to work hard and battle to qualify for the state meet and win regionals once again. The girls are aiming to win their 7th state title in a row.

The boys also lost many of their seniors that helped lead them to victory last year. The throwers played a huge role last season at the state meet. Boys this year are ready to step up and fill their absences. Top performers to look out for this year include Rylan White, Cooper Marx, Colt Lane, Noah Horsch, Eli Stolz, Ian Schrandt, Brayden Richeson, Harrison Potucek, and Nich Winter. The boys will really have to battle at regionals this year to qualify for the state meet and become regional champs again. Only winning by a half-point at last year’s state meet, the boys are going to have to work hard to claim the title again.

Regionals at Scott City are looking to be tougher than the years past. The schools attending besides Andale are Buhler, Clearwater, Concordia, Hugoton, Mcpherson, Pratt, Scott Community, and Ulysses. Last year Clearwater girls came in second place at the state meet and are looking to be the toughest team the girls will face. Both boys and girls will have to fight to quailfy for the state meet this year.

Overall, the season is looking promising from both the girls and boys side. They are determined to make it on the podium and claim the state title once again. It will be a battle this year but they are ready to face whatever comes their way. Athletes will have to step up and fill the spots of the seniors who left. The real question is, who will step up to challenge the Indians?