• Unveiling Mr Hagemans Career: From Inspiration to Impact

Unveiling Mr Hageman’s Career: From Inspiration to Impact

• St. Marks Science Teacher: Mrs. Dansel

St. Mark’s Science Teacher: Mrs. Dansel

• Discover the Hidden Paradise: Exploring the Garden of Eden in Kansas

Discover the Hidden Paradise: Exploring the Garden of Eden in Kansas

• Aria Pearce: The Kansas Comet

Aria Pearce: The Kansas Comet

• Famous from Kansas

Famous from Kansas

• The Rise of KC Current: New Professional Womens Soccer Team

The Rise of KC Current: New Professional Women’s Soccer Team

• The Big Well

The Big Well

• Get Your Boots On for the PBR Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour Showdown

Get Your Boots On for the PBR Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour Showdown

• Darkness Descending: The Greensburg, KS Tornado

Darkness Descending: The Greensburg, KS Tornado

• Get to Know Tanganyika Wildlife Park and Water Park

Get to Know Tanganyika Wildlife Park and Water Park

Outlook for the 2024 Renwick Baseball Team

I’m going to be going into depth on this year’s 2024 Andale/Garden Plain baseball team. The team is well prepared and ready for the rest of the season since practices started in late February. The practices usually last from the end of school to approximately 6:30/7 pm. The Renwick Baseball team practices many different drills to apply during real games and tournaments. One of these drills is rundowns, the team practices throwing and communication during a rundown (when a runner is trapped running between two bases) this really helps to prevent errors and the other team possibly scoring.

With such a big team and two schools combined the coaching staff consists of four different coaches who all specialize in parts of baseball. These coaches include head coach Blake Springer, assistant coach Ethan Baalmann, assistant Drew Reida, and assistant Mitch Butterfield. Coach Springer is the infield coach for the team and practices with the infield specifically. Coach Baalmann is the pitching/infield coach and helps players work on pitching form and techniques. Coach Reida is the outfield coach and practices with them making sure they communicate and know who has priority. Last is Coach Butterfield who is the catching coach and teaches specifically the catchers what to do in different situations.

The season seems long but actually goes by really fast for the players and fans. The team only plays 13 Varsity and JV double headers. The team has already played three games so far and more to come. There are a total of 6 home varsity games all close to the end of the season. Most of the athletes are ready exited and ready to compete in these games and hoping to make a good run this year. The Indians current record isĀ  1-5 winning one against Haven. The seniors on the team include Paxton Spexarth, Micheal Braaten, Kody Bass, Braxton Elkins, Christian Siewert, Aiden Stuhlsatz, and Jaxon Bollinger.

Overall the team is looking good this year. Renwick Baseball is ready to compete and really wants to put their all into this year’s season. From all of Renwick we wish the best of luck to all of our baseball players and hope that they can try and make it all the way for the first time in school history.