• Greener Pastures: Transforming Landscapes with Graf Lawn Care

Greener Pastures: Transforming Landscapes with Graf Lawn Care

• Hutchinson Invitational Recap

Hutchinson Invitational Recap

• Revolutionizing Metal Fabrication: The Power And Precision of CNC Plasma Cutting Machines

Revolutionizing Metal Fabrication: The Power And Precision of CNC Plasma Cutting Machines

• Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

• State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

Fine Arts

State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

• The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

• Renwicks Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

Renwick’s Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

• Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

• Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

• The Kansas Speedway

The Kansas Speedway

Homecoming Court Anticipation: Who Will Win?

Are you ready to meet the sweetheart candidates? Among the ten contenders competing for the title, only 2 will be crowned king and queen. Who will rise above and claim the title of sweethearts? With great anticipation, we embark on a quest to uncover the exceptional individuals who have managed to capture the admiration of their peers. Now it’s time to meet the candidates.

Nicholas Dean Winter is the son of Aaron and Rebekah Winter. Nich intends to major in education and run track in college after graduating from high school. He has been involved in basketball for three years, cross country for four, track for four, class president for two, stuco for two, FCA for two, SADD for two — and most significantly– puzzle club for one year. His advice to the underclassman is to make sure your jeans are never too skinny. One thing Nich couldn’t live without is his phone because he fake looks into it so he doesn’t have to make eye contact with people in the halls.

Paxton Lucas Spexarth is the son of Adam and Stacey Spexarth. He intends to enlist in the Sedgwick County Fire Department after graduating high school. He has played football for three years, baseball for four years, basketball for four years, and stuco for three years. The atmosphere at home basketball games is what he will miss most about high school. People who walk on their tip toes are his biggest fear because you never know what they’re going to do.

Michael Jonathon Braaten is the son of Jon and Candyce Braaten. After graduation he plans on going to WSU but is undecided on his major. He has been involved in basketball for four years, football for three, and baseball for four years. The candidate he thinks would win the Hunger Games would be Nich because he’s too cute for anyone to kill. Michael’s most embarrassing moment of high school was when the whole cafeteria yelled his name.

Karson James Butts is the son of Jason Becker and Stacey Butts. After high school Karson plans on continuing his football career and studying business but is undecided where. He has been involved in football for four years, basketball for two, and track for four years. His middle school crush was Charli D’Amelio. His final meal would be a spicy Chick-Fila-A sandwich.

Bo Everett Dome is the son of Brent and Shauna Dome. After graduating he plans on going to K-State to study civil engineering. He has been involved in football for four years, track for four, stuco for four, and basketball for three days. In ten years, Bo seems himself owing a surf shop or being a trophy husband. His dream job is to be Willie the Wildcat.

Ellie Nichole Probst is the daughter of Chris and Sarah Probst. After high school she plans on attending Kansas State University to major in political science. She has been involved in basketball for one year, volleyball for one, track for one, and SADD for one year. One thing Ellie couldn’t live without is her grande oat milk shaken espresso with light ice. One thing she wishes she would’ve known before high school is the WiFi password.

Maddylyn Josphine Ralph is the daughter of Beth Esfeld and Rick Ralph. She plans to go to Hesston College to major in nursing after graduation. She has been involved in cross country for four years, basketball for one year, track for three years, and stuco for one year. The candidate Maddy thinks would most likely be on the Bachelorette is Ellie because she fits it perfectly.

Libby Jo Robbins is the daughter of Doug and Heidi Robbins. After high school she plans to major in medical diagnostic sonography. She has been involved in stuco for four years, SADD for four, and dance for four years. Libby’s celebrity crush is Austin Butler. The candidate she would want to be stuck on an island with is Kate because she would go into older sister mode and take care of everything.

Katelyn Mae Wegerer is the daughter of Scott and Tiffany Wegerer. After graduation she plans to either attend WSU Tech and major in aviation or attend Hutchinson Community College with her major undecided. She has been involved in volleyball for four years, stuco for four, SADD for four, FCA for three, track for three, and basketball for two. Her dream date is to eat at the Cheesecake Factory and then watch the sunset.  Her final meal would be chicken strips, fries, and honey mustard.

Elizabeth Rose Trujillo is the daughter of Robert and Nicole Trujillo. After high school she plans to attend Fort Hays State University to study in either exercise science or diagnostic medical sonography. She has been involved in stuco for one year, softball for two, stuco for four, SADD for four, NHS for two, and FCA for two years. Her advice to the underclassman is to attend all the events you can with your friends and stay in the good graces of your teachers. What shes going to miss most about high school is seeing her friends everyday and the conversations at the lunch table.

Now that you know a bit about the candidates, it’s time to guess who will be crowned king and queen. All of these candidates have what it takes to be considered the schools sweethearts. This Friday we will see who the winners are going to be. You don’t want to miss it!