• Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

• State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

Fine Arts

State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

• The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

• Renwicks Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

Renwick’s Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

• Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

• Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

• The Kansas Speedway

The Kansas Speedway

Recap of Clearwater HS Invitational 2024 Track Meet

Andale boys and girls swept the competition winning the meet in both the girls and boys side. 14 schools were in attendance and had 3 entries per event.  Field events started at 3:30 pm and were running at 4:45 pm.

The boys dominated the meet ending with 198 points and tripling the closest team with 59. Nich Winter started us off winning the men’s 800 meter run in a statement time of 2:03 placing first overall, Tucker Eck also running the event placed 9th overall with a time 2.22. In the 110 meter hurdles, Harrison Potucek goes number one with a time of 15.36 seconds and Bo Kaiser goes 2nd with a time of 15.56 seconds. Harrison also places 2nd in the 300 hurdles with a time of 40.56 seconds. After Rylan White got re-injured, Jrayton Dansel filled in for the mens 4×1 team’s first leg. The boys ran a time of 43.95 seconds taking first overall. Another relay the boys took 1st in was the 4×4, running a dashing time of 3:32. Ethan Eck and Lane Parthemer go 1 and 2 in triple jump with jumps of 42 feet from and 4 inches from Eck and 37 feet and 1 inch from Parthemer. Rylan, Colt, and Noah all go 1, 2, and 3 in the men’s pole vault as well.

The girls had a big performance with a score of 158, the closest team was at 105 points. Rylee Meyers first time running the 200 meter ends up taking 1st with a big time of 27.08 seconds. Kate Eck takes 1st place with a run of 2.32 in the 800 meter dash. The ladies 4×1 team, after subbing a few people in because of sickness, finished 1st with a time of 50.71 seconds. Another dominant relay run was in the 4×4, taking 1st with a time of 4.20. Rylee, who also took the gold home in the 200 also won the long jump with a leap of 16 feet 6 inches. Jojo Cutler goes 1st in the pole vault jumping 10 feet 8 inches almost clearing her PR of 11 feet. Grace Rowland throws the shot put 34 feet and 3 inches taking 1st.

To say the least, Andale did what they always do and dominated the meet having multiple first place finishes in multiple events. Andale has a tough meet up and coming this Friday where they will travel to Hutch for the very first time. The State track meet is approaching fast as usual and will be held at Wichita State University on May 24-25th.