• St. Marks Sprint to Success

St. Mark’s Sprint to Success

• Unlocking Success: The Journey of Michelle Shackelford

Unlocking Success: The Journey of Michelle Shackelford

• Samson and Philomena Sadiqs Journey to America

Samson and Philomena Sadiq’s Journey to America

• 8th Grade Promotion Information

8th Grade Promotion Information

• Emery Park Pond

Spring Fishing In Sedgwick County

• The Bretthauer Empire: Cutterz Lawn Care

The Bretthauer Empire: Cutterz Lawn Care

• Reflecting on a Legacy: Honoring Becky Strunks Retirement

Reflecting on a Legacy: Honoring Becky Strunk’s Retirement

Midwest Dog Center

• Pucks with Pups

• Pucks with Pups

• Pucks with Pups

• Pucks with Pups

• Pucks with Pups

Looking for anything from training to boarding for your four legged friend look no further than Midwest Dog Center. Midwest Dog Center is a brand new state of the art canine facility right outside of Andale, KS. They offer everything from training, to doggie day care. Their staff has experience training dogs for protection, obedience, and correcting bad or dangerous behaviors.

Doggie day care is the perfect solution for your busy day. Instead of leaving your dog at home all day while you are working or running errands, bring them to doggie daycare! Open Monday through Friday, daycare allows your dog to play and socialize with other dogs, have constant enrichment and play time instead of being left by themselves at home. Midwest Dog Center daycare features a fenced-in play yard with artificial turf that keeps your dog clean, dry and safe, exercise, socialization, and friendly, experienced staff provide supervision and engagement at all times. Day care is $20 a day or for the portion of a day, drop off and pick up is from 6:45 a.m. through 5:30 p.m.

Going on vacation but don’t want to bother family members with leaving your dogs with them, bring them to board at Midwest Dog Center. Boarding is a great option to make sure your dog gets the care and attention needed while you are away. These are some of the amenities boarding offers, fenced in play yard, friendly and experienced staff dedicated to keeping your dog safe, a Kuranda bed in each suite to make your dogs stay comfortable, climate control system that provides air filtration to help eliminate air borne viruses and bacteria, and no extra charge for giving medication or treats that you bring in. Pricing includes $28 day/ one dog, one kennel, $50 day/ two dogs, one kennel, $75 day/ three dogs, one kennel. Add on $17 day/ Doggie Daycare while boarding.

Who doesn’t love a spa day, your dog would too! MDC offers spa and grooming services for your furry friend. Regular grooming keeps your dog happy and healthy, “and you can always count on our expert team to provide exceptional care” stated there website. They cater to dogs of all sizes and breeds, whether they need a nail trim, basic bath or a styled cut they can do it all. Their grooming rates are based on weight, not breed and start at $45-$85 for a basic bath. A basic bath is more than just a bath your dog will receive a full wash, blow dry, nail trim, anal gland expression, and ear cleaning and plucking. A light grooming includes all of the services of a basic bath plus a paw-pad trim, face trim, and a sanitary trim. A light grooming is an additional $10 on to the basic bath. A full groom includes everything in the light grooming plus a haircut of your choice. A full grooming is an additional $20 to the basic bath.

Let’s talk about training services, whether you are looking for your dog to learn some basic obedience skills or looking for protection and scent training for your protection dog, they have it all. Group training classes include puppy and socialization classes, basic obedience and advanced obedience. These classes are a great environment to work on obedience skills and learn how to interact with other dogs. The in-person classes start at $120 and go to $180, they take place on site in Andale, Ks. They also offer private lessons on site or at your home. Private lessons are completely customizable to your needs. Lessons are $90/hour on site and at you home price depends on location.

Board and train is a good option for more difficult dogs. The program teaches your dog appropriate manners and behaviors in real-world situations, around other dogs, and both inside and outside. Some of the benefits of board and training include: faster results, less stress, socialization, and enhanced customization. They offer 1 week and 2 week training, both basic and advanced. During the program your dog will be trained in basic and advanced obedience as well as off-line control. Training can be customized to fit your personal needs, including addressing bad and dangerous behaviors. Check out their website for more info!

Looking for protection training, well look no farther! MDC will teach your dog all of the skills needed to be a good protection dog, from targeting a basic bite sleeve to releasing from a distance. Along with teaching the dog to be a good protection animal MDC also will teach YOU how to be a good handler. They will also go over all the legalities of owning a personal protection dog. And if training your current dog doesn’t work out they have German Shepards at all different levels of training and experience available for sale. From German imports to professionally trained protection dogs born and trained on campus, to new litters from our own breeding dogs. Either way they will help you find the best partner for your family.

MDC was voted best pet daycare and best pet boarding by the Wichita Eagle in 2022. All the staff are exceptionally dedicated to caring for your dog no matter how long they stay, they make sure every dog feels safe and at home. So whether you are looking for daycare, boarding, grooming, or training, MDC has it all! So make sure you check out their website at www.midwestdogcenter.com and their social media for lots of fun pictures and events including recent Pucks and Pups Thunder Hockey game!