• Greener Pastures: Transforming Landscapes with Graf Lawn Care

Greener Pastures: Transforming Landscapes with Graf Lawn Care

• Hutchinson Invitational Recap

Hutchinson Invitational Recap

• Revolutionizing Metal Fabrication: The Power And Precision of CNC Plasma Cutting Machines

Revolutionizing Metal Fabrication: The Power And Precision of CNC Plasma Cutting Machines

• Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

• State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

Fine Arts

State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

• The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

• Renwicks Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

Renwick’s Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

• Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

• Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

• The Kansas Speedway

The Kansas Speedway

Mrs. Papadelis High School Counselor

Katlyn Papadelis is an amazing counselor, cheer coach and mother! She is a great counselor and cares for her students like they are her own. She enjoys sports, hanging out with her family and a good cup of coffee. She looks forward to getting to see the kids she works with and getting to know them.

Mrs. Papadelis decided to get her masters degree when she was 22, right after she completed her undergraduate degree. Papadelis was a cheerleader in high school for all four years. Papadelis said that her counselor was a positive influence in her life and that she wanted to make a difference in other kids lives as well! She said “One of my school counselors was actually also my cheer coach, so it’s kind of funny that now I’m doing the exact same thing she did when I was in high school.”

The students make her job fun and that’s who she looks forward into seeing everyday. Papadelis loves seeing them grow throughout their high school years. Mrs.Papadelis has a tough job and isn’t easy being a counselor and coach all at once, but she thinks they complement each other well. The hardest thing about her job is that she is always wishing there is more she could do for her students but some things are just out of her control.

She recently had a baby and said “Having a child has changed my perspective and outlook on life! I think it actually helped me relate to the students and parents even more than before.” Mrs. Papadelis has two dogs one golden retriever named Aggie and one yellow lab named Astro. Her advice to anyone that is wanted to go into counseling would be to shadow a school counselor, and to be open to any grade level! Papadelis started out in a K-8 building and was surprised by how much she enjoyed it, even though she always knew she wanted to be a high school counselor.

Mrs. Papadelis adores being a cheer coach because she likes seeming her students in a different area. She’s satisfied with where she is now and enjoys getting to work with her fun coworkers! Were grateful that Mrs. Papadelis is our counselor here at AHS!