• Catching Up With Coach Steph

Sports

Catching Up With Coach Steph

• Swinging for Success

Sports

Swinging for Success

• Food So Good Youll Be Flocking To It: Slim Chickens Restaurant Review

Food So Good You’ll Be Flocking To It: Slim Chickens Restaurant Review

• Behind the Whistle: Q&A with Coach Ast

Behind the Whistle: Q&A with Coach Ast

• Brunins Family Café

Brunin’s Family Café

• Unwrapping Flavor: Chipotle Taste Test & Review Experience

Unwrapping Flavor: Chipotle Taste Test & Review Experience

• Andale Boys Secure Fourth Place with a Stellar Bowling Performance

Sports

Andale Boys Secure Fourth Place with a Stellar Bowling Performance

• Stepping Up to the Plate with Paxton Spexarth

Sports

Stepping Up to the Plate with Paxton Spexarth

• Teacher Tales: An Exclusive Interview with Mrs. Bruna

Teacher Tales: An Exclusive Interview with Mrs. Bruna

• Exclusive Interview with Katlyn Papadelis

Sports

Exclusive Interview with Katlyn Papadelis

Superbowl LVIII

Super Bowl LVIII (58) is right around the corner, here’s everything you need to know about it. After an exciting 3 rounds of playoff games, the 49ers, representing the NFC, and the Chiefs, representing the AFC, are set to face off on February 11, in Las Vegas. The Chiefs are on their way to their 4th Super Bowl in 5 years, while the 49ers are back 4 years after losing the Super Bowl to none other but the Chiefs. However, both these teams look different when they faced off the first time.

To start off, the Chiefs no longer have star wide receiver Tyreek Hill, who was traded to the Miami Dolphins two seasons ago. Their defense also looks very different, as a lot of young players such as Trent McDuffie, George Karlaftis, and Nick Bolton have stepped up and turned their defense into one of the best units in the league. For the 49ers, they are now led by 2nd year quarterback Brock Purdy, who was the last pick in the 2022 NFL draft. They also traded for one of the best running backs in the league, Christian McCaffrey. Both of these teams have had big changes to their rosters so this game is bound to be different than in 2020.

Super Bowl LVIII Opening Night fueled by Gatorade | Allegiant Stadium

As previously mentioned, this Super Bowl will take place in Las Vegas. This marks the first time this city will host a Super Bowl. The halftime show will be headlined by famous rapper Usher, who has performed at the Super Bowl before when he performed with the Black Eyed Peas in 2011. The kickoff of the game is set for 5:30 CST and the halftime is scheduled to start at 7:00 CST.

This Super Bowl has been one of the most expensive. As the average ticket price is around $10,000 dollars per person. While the cheapest tickets going for around $8,250. This doesn’t include hotel costs, parking fees, concessions, and food outside the event. Some tickets for premium seating can exceed $4o,000, which is the price of a new car. Advertisements this year are also extremely expensive, with the price of a 30 second Super Bowl being over 7 million dollars.

The Super Bowl is always one of the biggest TV events of the year, and this year looks to be no different.