• Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

Andale/GP: Pros and Cons of The Merge

• State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

Fine Arts

State Band Results: The Highlights and Beyond

• The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

The Continued Athletic Career Of Jenna Kuepker

• Renwicks Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

Renwick’s Pride: The Inspiring Journey of Alumni Gwen Martin

• Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

Andale Youth Track; A System That Builds Athletes.

• Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

Celebrating Success Beyond Graduation with McKenzie Fairchild

• The Kansas Speedway

The Kansas Speedway

Fun Easter Basket Ideas

As you may know, Easter is quickly approaching, landing early on March 31st. Do you know what your doing this year to celebrate the holiday, or better yet what you’re going to get your loved ones? Well fear no longer, I’m here to tell you the perfect Easter Basket Ideas for the people you love no matter the age.

Easter is a widely celebrated holiday, where we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The Bible claims that Jesus had died three days prior (Good Friday) and rose again on that Sunday (Easter). Although, Easter is only one day the Christian festival starts 40 days earlier on a day called Ash Wednesday, and this day is also the start of Lent, which is a time of fasting and giving something up for many.

For your kids aged 0-6 they love receiving gifts of all kinds. They could range from stuffed animals to sidewalk chalk or from bubbles to a coloring book, they love these things. Don’t forget though they also love their candy and chocolates! Or, for a more educational gift there are many fun books out there, based on Easter. While those kids may love anything of all shapes and sizes, you may be asking, what about your other kids. Well, for those of you who are asking that question, kids aged 7-10 may love gifts that are bigger, and more complex. These may consist of LEGO’S, or arts and crafts sets, as well as puzzles and card games. However, if you are wanting something a little more personalized, girls will love receiving headbands and hair clips, and boys, on the other hand, may love something like a baseball cap.

Now that you know some fun things to get your younger ones, what about the older ones. For your pre-teens or even young teens they may love gifts that are more personalized to them, they no longer want the fun toys they always used to get. These kids may want something like a journal to write in or some earbuds so they can listen to their favorite songs. They may also like different clothes and shoes. Now your girls may love receiving things more beauty and hair related like chap-stick and makeup, while your boys may prefer something like cell phone accessories or video games.

Now for your favorite part, your teenagers. Whether they’re older or not they still love receiving gifts of all kinds. Your teens may love getting gifts that are more simplistic or complex. For your girls I’m sure they still love things like jewelry and makeup still, but now try maybe a stylish bag or water bottle, and even some cool sunglasses and phone accessories. For your teen boys though, you may want to take a completely different approach, try to think of something like electronic accessories, chocolate, a speaker, or even cologne.

So what are you going to get your kids this Easter? Whether they want something big or small, simple or complex, toys or candy. I hope this article has given you some fun new gift ideas for your kids this year. Now even if you may not celebrate Easter, these are still some gifts that they may wish to get for any holiday, or even their birthday.