• Unveiling Mr Hagemans Career: From Inspiration to Impact

Unveiling Mr Hageman’s Career: From Inspiration to Impact

• St. Marks Science Teacher: Mrs. Dansel

St. Mark’s Science Teacher: Mrs. Dansel

• Discover the Hidden Paradise: Exploring the Garden of Eden in Kansas

Discover the Hidden Paradise: Exploring the Garden of Eden in Kansas

• Aria Pearce: The Kansas Comet

Aria Pearce: The Kansas Comet

• Famous from Kansas

Famous from Kansas

• The Rise of KC Current: New Professional Womens Soccer Team

The Rise of KC Current: New Professional Women’s Soccer Team

• The Big Well

The Big Well

• Get Your Boots On for the PBR Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour Showdown

Get Your Boots On for the PBR Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour Showdown

• Darkness Descending: The Greensburg, KS Tornado

Darkness Descending: The Greensburg, KS Tornado

• Get to Know Tanganyika Wildlife Park and Water Park

Get to Know Tanganyika Wildlife Park and Water Park

Into the world of candy, what’s the top five candy items for an Easter basket?

Today we are going to be diving into the world of candy and seeing what the best candy item is for an Easter basket.

To start off at a solid number one we have Reese’s peanut butter eggs. Many people love these, people even claim that they have the best peanut butter to chocolate ratio and the best round edges. It’s estimated that around two billion dollars of chocolate eggs are sold each year. If you wake up and find these in your basket you will be jumping with joy.

Second on the list is Starbursts jelly beans. Starburst jelly beans are in my opinion the best Easter candy but this is based on the world. With six different amazing flavors like strawberry and cherry to name a few, you can really never get tired of this candy. They do over one billion in sales each year.

Third is everybody’s favorite the chocolate bunny! This is a classic must have in your Easter basket, you can never go wrong with a big hunk of chocolate in a shape of a bunny. There is over 90 million chocolate bunnies produce for Easter in the US alone! That’s a lot of chocolate.

Fourth is Peeps another classic into the world of Easter. Peeps are another must have for your Easter basket. It’s just the soft fluffiness of the marshmallow mixed with the sweet crunch of the sugar coating that just makes everyone happy. It’s even better now that peeps are making a variety of flavors like Dr. Pepper and Rice Crispies. There are over 700 million peeps sold each year, now that its a lot of peeps!

Last but not least are any of the Twix, Snickers, Milky Ways, or anything similar. These candies are good filler items after you put all of the other candies into the basket. There is over one billion chocolate bars sold during Easter for peoples baskets.

I hope you enjoyed reading about the best candy foam an Easter basket, and I hope you take some of the choices into consideration for Easter basket. It’s estimated that over five billion dollars in sweets will be sold during this Easter season. Stay safe and have a happy Easter!