• Catching Up With Coach Steph

Sports

Catching Up With Coach Steph

• Swinging for Success

Sports

Swinging for Success

• Food So Good Youll Be Flocking To It: Slim Chickens Restaurant Review

Food So Good You’ll Be Flocking To It: Slim Chickens Restaurant Review

• Behind the Whistle: Q&A with Coach Ast

Behind the Whistle: Q&A with Coach Ast

• Brunins Family Café

Brunin’s Family Café

• Unwrapping Flavor: Chipotle Taste Test & Review Experience

Unwrapping Flavor: Chipotle Taste Test & Review Experience

• Andale Boys Secure Fourth Place with a Stellar Bowling Performance

Sports

Andale Boys Secure Fourth Place with a Stellar Bowling Performance

• Stepping Up to the Plate with Paxton Spexarth

Sports

Stepping Up to the Plate with Paxton Spexarth

• Teacher Tales: An Exclusive Interview with Mrs. Bruna

Teacher Tales: An Exclusive Interview with Mrs. Bruna

• Exclusive Interview with Katlyn Papadelis

Sports

Exclusive Interview with Katlyn Papadelis

Getting to Know Andale Athletes

Check out what some of our fall athletes are up to and hear about their goals and aspirations for the upcoming fall season!

Dance captain Ella Ford said that to prepare herself for this dance season she went to NDA dance camp with her team, her new coach has also helped her prepare by bringing new skills to the team and motivating her. To prepare for game days Ella and her team dress up for school, have team dinners, and get hyped up before half time. Lastly Ella’s goal for this season is to compete at state.

Cheer caption Olivia Patton has been putting her all into cheer this past summer by having many summer practices, going to UCA cheer camp and placing first with her team, she also tried out for all american and made the team. We will see her perform in the pearl harbor parade in Honolulu Hawaii! Olivia says her two co-captions “Kenzie Coomes” and “Sydney Waltner” have helped her get through the season because she can rely on them for anything. She is hoping to get a Cheerleading scholarship to continue on her athletic career.

Tyler Hinton a Junior is killing it in football as a quick guard. He says the ways he keeps himself going is eating a lot, weights, and lots of practice. Coach Tyler Ryan has also kept him going by being as motivating as he can for his players. A small part of Tyler’s game day routine is getting hype with his teammates. A goal of Tyler’s this year is to be a part of the starting line up.

It’s no secret  senior Jojo Cutler is an outstanding athlete. She has done nothing but improved since her freshman year on the volleyball team. She put her all into preparing for her senior year by going to summer weights and doing skill work. Jojo says a small part of her game day routine is listening to music and getting hyped in the locker room with her teammates. Her goal this year is to win state with her team.

Jack Cutler is heading into his second year of Cross Country with nothing but goals. He says a big goal this season is to medal at state alongside his teammate “Nick Winter”, Nick has been a great mentor to Jack the past year and is ready to keep learning from him this season. Jack says the most important part of his game day routine is carb loading so he has plenty of energy for his races.

Arwyn Hennessy, another one of our cross country athletes is coming into her second season on the team ready to dominate. She prepared for this season by putting in the work at summer weights and summer practices. She says her teammates are her number one motivators and help her get through every meet. Her secret to being ready for game days is getting a good night’s sleep the night before.  She hopes to get a new personal record this season.

Macy Hensley is killing the game in her third year of golf. She spent the summer practicing to better her skills. To prepare for meets she wakes up early on game days to pray and putt before school. She says her Coach Schuler has helped her extremely because he knows the ins and outs of golf. Her number one goal this year is to qualify for state.